Thursday 3 June 2010

30 grams of cereal.....

30 grams of cereal - really!? Now who ever came up with that amount as a recommended daily allowance must have been having a giggle! I have however, for the past two weeks abided by that RDA, using a smaller bowl (so it looks like a lot) and eating with a teaspoon (so it lasts longer!)
Image: Both bowls have 30g cereal.....


This healthy eating thing actually does work - however it's definately not easy, especially if you love food. I've now been "dieting"....(introducing permanent changes) for 2 weeks and so far I've lost 7lbs. Not bad really - First week consisted of getting the dietary issues right, and in the second week I've introduced exercise! (30 mins cardio, 30 mins weights, 15 minutes sauna).



My target weight...well that would be telling! I expect to look like a noodle at Christmas - just in time to eat to my hearts content!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah the will power you have to eat only 30grams is impressive! I eat at least double that (although, it is for my lunch!) Goodluck with the weightloss, wish me luck too!