Thursday 22 April 2010

Here's to new chapters....


So, one chapter of my life draws to a close - I sit here in anticipation of what the next one holds. I was made redundant last week. Kinda blows, and in the current environment it certainly is scary. I'm fighting a daily battle to remain positive and have to constantly remind myself that God has everything in control. It's very easy for my mind to try and convince me otherwise!

I have a wonderful, wonderful wife who is always reminding me of God's goodness and grace when I start to feel down or defeated.... she is such a strength and I'm so thankful for her!

Application forms, CV's, Job Searches, are now a daily occurance, and sometimes it becomes tedious, stressful and....I'll be honest boring. I've written the same thing 100's of times in "different" ways now and the worst part is not getting feedback!

I refuse....REFUSE to live under my circumstances, I serve a God who is bigger than any situation. I will not be reasonable...I want to be faithful (Thanks Andy Elms)

Today is the day You made, and I will sing for joy. Today, your promises are true, your mercies are renewed...So I will rejoice!

....now bring on the miracle!

No comments: